Supplementary Intake Exercise (SIE) 2020
THE SST SUPPLEMENTARY INTAKE EXERCISE (SIE)
The Supplementary Intake Exercise is an admission exercise for primary six students who wish to seek admission to SST (2021 Secondary 1 Intake) after the release of PSLE results.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DATES
|25 November, 10:00 a.m.||SIE application opens.|
|27 November, 10:00 a.m.||SIE application closes at 10:oo a.m.|
|27 to 30 November||Shortlisted applicants to attend 1 selection interview session.|
|1 December||All applicants to receive the SIE application outcome.|
- Candidates who are offered a place in SST will need to sign an acceptance form to complete the SIE.
- Successful SIE applicants who have accepted SST’s SIE offer will not be posted to another school under the S1 Posting Exercise. However, if the applicants have opted for Third Language in the S1 Posting Exercise, it will still be processed based on their Third Language choices.
- Unsuccessful SIE applicants will be posted based on their school choices and Third language options (if applicable) in the S1 Posting Exercise.
- Students admitted through SIE to SST will not receive SMS or be given access to view any posting results through S1- Internet System.
- Students applying to SST will continue to participate in S1 Posting to choose their preferred secondary schools and select Third language options, if applicable.
Applicants have to create a unique account and apply through the following link:
The following documents should be submitted online to complete the application:
- Student EZ-Link Card/Passport (or equivalent photo-identification);
- PSLE 2020 Results Slip with the subject grades and PSLE score clearly shown (To be submitted after the release of PSLE results);
- Unfilled MOE S1 Options Form that shows the applicant is not posted to a school via DSA (To be submitted after the release of PSLE results);
- P5 Mid Year and Overall Results from School Report Book;
- P6 Mid Year and Prelim Results from School Report Book;
- CCA/Relevant Achievements (if any).
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to a face-to-face selection interview. The interview will be conducted in SST. Shortlisted candidates are only required to attend one session.
The final outcome of the exercise will be made known to all applicants via email.
For further enquiries on SIE, please contact SST at 65717200 (General Office) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is correct as of 5 November 2020