Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If what we do excites you, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
1) Operations Manager
The Operations Manager reports to the Vice Principal(Adminstration) and is a key member of the School Administration Team. He/She leads a team of Executives and vendors to manage the following areas.
- Facilities and estate management, including improvement works for school buildings* Mechanical & Electrical system
- Pest control and landscape
- School safety and security, including traffic management* Emergency preparedness
- Logistics support for school programmes
- Canteen and cafe operations
- Fire Safety Manager role
- Minimum Diploma in Facilities Management/Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Fire Safety Manager certification would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in lieu of qualifications will be considered
- 5 years of relevant working experience, including managing a team of executives
- Experience in a school/educational environment will be an advantage
- Proficient in contract and facilities management
- Keen eye on safety and security issues
- Good sense of emergency management
2) Senior/Human Resource & School Administration Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle full spectrum of HR function
- Maintain and update employees’ personal files and HR Systems (SAGE Easypay)
- Prepare all employment-related documents, e.g. employment contact, letter etc
- To process monthly staff payroll
- To ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and efficiently, in accordance with regulations, including preparation of IR21, IR8A, leave pay and claims etc.
- On-boarding / Off-boarding formalities
- Processing of Government Bodies claim such as Maternity claims, Childcare leave claims, NSmen claims and statutory claims
- Provide support on office administrative matters where necessary
- Diploma in HRM or equivalent
- Resourceful, self-driven, and possessed a high degree of professional integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in a team
3) Head of Department, Mathematics
4) Education Officer, Computing
5) Education Officer, English Language
6) Education Officer, Science/Physics
For Education Officer (Computing), the role includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubrics for app development, i.e. Swift and Xcode, Android Studio, Python Programming.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- Nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- Participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- Be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
For HOD position, candidates with at least 3 years in a Subject Head position may apply.
If you enjoy working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students!
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to email@example.com.
(For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRP)
All information submitted to SST will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be returned. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.