Supplementary Intake Exercise (SIE) 2019 (CLOSED)
Application for the Supplementary Intake Exercise has closed.
WHAT IS SST Supplementary Intake Exercise (SIE)?
The Supplementary Intake Exercise will be conducted for candidates who wish to seek admission to SST (2020 Secondary 1 Intake) after the release of PSLE results. This is subject to the availability of vacancies.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW?
- Students applying to SST MUST continue to participate in S1 Posting to choose their preferred secondary schools and select Third language options, if applicable.
- Unsuccessful SIE applicants will be posted based on their school choices and Third language options (if applicable) in the S1 Posting Exercise.
- Successful SIE applicants who have accepted SST’s SIE offer will not be posted to another school under the S1 Posting Exercise. However, if the applicants have opted for Third Language in the S1 Posting Exercise, it will still be processed based on their Third Language choices.
- Candidates who are offered a place in SST will need to sign an acceptance form to complete the SIE.
- Students admitted through SIE to SST will not receive an SMS notification or be given access to view any posting results through S1- Internet System.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Applicants must be currently admitted to mainstream primary schools and have taken the PSLE this year (2019).
WHEN TO APPLY?
Interested applicants may submit their application for SIE 2019 from 11 November 2019, 10.00 a.m. to 23 November 2019, 10.00 am.(Tentative)
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants have to create a unique account and apply through the following link:
The following documents should be submitted online to complete the application:
- Student EZ-Link Card/Passport (or equivalent photo-identification);
- PSLE 2019 Results Slip (To be submitted after the release of PSLE results);
- Unfilled MOE S1 Options Form (To be submitted after the release of PSLE results);
- P5 Mid Year and Overall Results from School Report Book;
- P6 Mid Year and Prelim Results from School Report Book;
- CCA/Relevant Achievements (if any).
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to a selection interview on 25 or 26 November 2019. Shortlisted candidates are only required to attend one session.
WHEN IS THE RELEASE OF THE OUTCOME?
The final outcome of the exercise will be made known to all applicants (via email) by 27 November 2019.
For further enquiries on SIE, please contact SST at 65717200 (General Office) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is correct as of 11 November 2019