The Student Council (SC) aims to be the guardians of the school ethos by building a strong school identity and infusing a sense of school pride.
Guardian of the School Ethos
- To promote a characteristic spirit of culture and community through our attitudes and aspirations
- To be dependable and inspire confidence
- To uphold and set the benchmark for behaviour, inspiring the school population to follow the lead
The Bridge Between the School and Student Body
- To support the school student management programme through preventive means
- Be in touch with the pulse of the student body to create a better school experience for all