Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If what we do excites you, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
1) Communications & Engagement Executive
The Executive supports the team and assists in the following areas,
- Implement digital communications plan through updates of social media platforms and letter to parents. This may require the job holder to produce written, graphic and multimedia content.
- Provide marketing and communications support to the school through onsite branding and collaterals around the school.
- Implement outreach activities to promote SST as a school of choice for budding STEM talents.
- Support key events and visits to reach out to the stakeholders.
- Archive and maintain exchanges items and projects at Exhibition Centre.
- Event support and implementation such as annual school event.
- Support the promotion of positive relations with the school’s partners.
- Support in the management of corporate gift inventory and policy.
- Assist in the planning, writing and disseminating of the internal staff newsletter.
- Assist in updating information for the school website where necessary and administer of e-marketing campaigns during the outreach period.
- Assist in crafting, publication and dissemination of external communications to audiences. (News releases, copywriting of communication materials)
- Assist in student affairs matters
- Diploma in Communications/Arts or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Hands-on experience with graphic and multimedia design software (eg. InDesign, Illustrator, iMovie)
2) Human Resource Executive
The HR Executive reports to the HR Manager and supports the Department in the timely delivery of HR policies, programmes and services which are in line with local regulations and industry best practices.
- Perform duties relating to recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Administer employee’s records and staff benefits
- Maintain training records, register training programmes and submit claims
- Attend to employee’s enquires on HR-related matters
- Prepare HR reports and notes of department meeting
- Provide support on HR initiatives/projects to meet the school’s goals
- Provide office administration support
- Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent. Those without a Diploma but possess relevant experience may also apply.
- Service oriented and meticulous to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
3) Finance & Procurement Executive
The Executive reports to the Manager and assists in the following areas,
- Post suppliers’ invoices to accounting system and prepare payment
- Prepare monthly school and other fees’ schedule for collection of fees
- Prepare and post journals when necessary
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare monthly AR ageing report and follow up on outstanding school and other fees
- Monitor budget and prepare monthly budget utilization reports
- Prepare GST returns and MOE grants’ returns
- Maintain Fixed Asset schedules and perform annual asset verification
- Handle procurement of goods and services
- Assist in audit queries and prepare audit schedules
- Assist in annual budget and forecast exercise
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
- Diploma in Accountancy/Business or equivalent (Fresh Diploma holders are welcome)
- Those without a Diploma but has relevant work experience are welcome
- Knowledge of Accpac Accounting System preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, independent, resourceful and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
4) Education Officer, English Language
5) Education Officer, Design & Technology*
If you enjoy working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students!
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- Nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- Participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- Be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
*For Education Officer, Design & Technology – the ideal candidate is steeped in the Design and/or Art discipline, and familiar with the use of technology to design and create products which are either graphics or prototypes in real-world contexts and application.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to email@example.com.
(For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS)
All information submitted to SST will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be returned. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.