Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If you value forging excellence, building an empowered community and expanding learning networks, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
If you enjoy learning working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students! We invite suitable applicants for the following positions:
1) Education Officer (English Language)
2) Education Officer (Math)
3) Education Officer (Physics)
The role of an Education Officer includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- Nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- Participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- Be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
The candidate should possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree with professional teaching qualifications and an openness to learning and development is critical.
*For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS.
4) IT Executive (1-year contract)
- Administer all server and network infrastructure maintenance and upgrading plans
- Work closely with facility maintenance team to configure, optimize, analyze and diagnose problems and issues related to backend infrastructure
- Ensure that the infrastructure security is in line with the industry practice
- Prepare and maintain server, network and operation documentation and user guide
- Handle IT procurements, maintenance contract and other administrative tasks
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computer Science
- Minimum 1-3 years of related working experience
- Experience in maintaining Cisco switches, ISE, Palo Alto firewall and Antivirus and Vasco
- Experience in maintaining Hyper-V Window 2012 environment
- Certification CCNA or equivalent will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information submitted to SST will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be returned.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.