Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If you value forging excellence, building an empowered community and expanding learning networks, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
If you enjoy learning working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students! We invite suitable applicants for the following position:
1) Education Officer (Physics)
The role of an Education Officer includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- Nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- Participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- Be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
The candidate should possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree with professional teaching qualifications and an openness to learning and development is critical.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS.
All information submitted to SST will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be returned. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.