Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If you value forging excellence, building an empowered community and expanding learning networks, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
1) Finance Executive
- Post suppliers’ invoices to accounting system and prepare payment
- Prepare monthly school and other fees’ schedule for collection of fees
- Prepare and post journals when necessary
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare monthly AR ageing report and follow up on outstanding school and other fees
- Monitor budget and prepare monthly budget utilization reports
- Prepare GST returns and MOE grants’ returns
- Maintain Fixed Asset schedules and perform annual asset verification
- Handle procurement of goods and services
- Assist in audit queries and prepare audit schedules
- Assist in annual budget and forecast exercise
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
- Diploma in Accountancy/Business or equivalent (Fresh Diploma holders are welcome)
- Those without a Diploma but have relevant work experience are welcome
- Knowledge of Accpac Accounting System preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, independent, resourceful and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information submitted to SST will be treated with strictest confidentiality and will not be returned.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.