Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If you value forging excellence, building an empowered community and expanding learning networks, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
Education Officer (Tamil Language)
Education Officer (English Language)
The role of an Education Officer includes but is not limited to the following:
- participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
The candidate should possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree with professional teaching qualifications and an openness to learning and development is critical.
If you enjoy learning working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students!
The Science Technologist works closely with HOD,Science to ensure smooth operations of Chemistry laboratory duties in a school environment.
- Carry out daily laboratory practicals independently, ensure that materials and apparatus have been correctly prepared for the assigned class/level
- Design and produce teaching resources in collaboration with teachers
- Assist with procurement and preparation of materials and supervising students working on Science projects
- Oversees preparation for GCE O level Science Practical Examination and assist preparation for GCE O-Level Physics and Biology Examinations
- Ensure strict adherence to workplace safety practices, this includes inducting new teachers and students on laboratory safety matters and conducting risk assessments
- Take charge of stocks and inventories in assigned areas, ensure proper house-keeping and maintenance
- Assist with Biotechnology practicals
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Team player and meticulous to details, candidate must be open to learning new areas of work to support the smooth running of the school
Human Resource Executive
The HR Executive reports to the HR Manager and supports the Department in the timely delivery of HR policies, programmes and services which are in line with local regulations and industry best practices.Job Description:
- Perform duties relating to recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Administer employee’s records and staff benefits
- Maintain training records, register training programmes and submit claims
- Attend to employee’s enquires on HR-related matters
- Prepare HR reports and notes of department meeting
- Provide support on HR initiatives/projects to meet the school’s goals
- Diploma in Human Resource. Those without diploma but possess relevant experience may also apply.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Service oriented and meticulous to details.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS. All information submitted to SST will be treated with strictest confidentiality and will not be returned.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.