Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If what we do excites you, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
1) Operations Executive
The Operations Executive supports the Operations Manager in premise management and general daily operations of the school. The responsibilities include:
- Manage and follow-up on issues related to the core operation services (issues related to building, turfing, cleaning, M&E and pest control), safety & security and infrastructure.
- Assist the Operations Manager to manage and supervise projects (eg. A&A works, painting works and power shutdown).
- Assist the Operations Manager in ensuring that all statutory licenses (i.e. Lift Certificates, Electrical Certificates, etc) are obtained and renewed on time.
- Attend to ground issues or incidents (eg. power trips, faulty student lockers and door locks)
- Manage logistics support for events and examinations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or School Management
2) Education Officer, Chemistry
3) Education Officer, Chinese Language
4) Education Officer, English Language
5) Education Officer, Design & Technology*
6) Education Officer, History/Social Studies
7) Education Officer, Physics
If you enjoy working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students!
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- Nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- Participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- Be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
- At least 2 years in a leadership position for the Subject Head position
*For Education Officer, Design & Technology – the ideal candidate is steeped in the Design and/or Art discipline, and familiar with the use of technology to design and create products which are either graphics or prototypes in real-world contexts and application.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS)
All information submitted to SST will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be returned. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.