Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If you value forging excellence, building an empowered community and expanding learning networks, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
If you enjoy learning working with youth and are passionate about sharing your expertise with them, come join us in transforming learning to groom future-ready students! We invite suitable applicants for the following positions:
1) Communications and Engagement Executive (6 months contract)
- Drive communications and engagement efforts through various digital and physical platforms
- Support key events and visits to reach out to the stakeholders
- Handle media relations to generate publicity for the school
- Diploma in Communications/Arts or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Hands-on experience with graphic and multimedia design software (eg. InDesign, Illustrator, iMovie)
2) Education Officer (Math)
The role of an Education Officer includes but is not limited to the following:
- Participate and contribute to the planning, development, and teaching of an integrated curriculum/assigned subject, this includes creating and developing units of study, lesson plans, assessments and appropriate rubics
- Nurture moral and performance character development of students (13-16 years)
- Participate and contribute to the development of the school by supporting departments/school programmes
- Be open to learning and adopt innovative pedagogies and technology
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS)
All information submitted to SST will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be returned. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.