At the end of four years, students will be able to develop themselves in the following areas:
- To develop students’ understanding that we are part of a global system where communities are inter-dependent (ASEAN and beyond).
- To develop students’ interest and take stewardship of local and global issues.
- To develop students’ 21st Century skills – 10Cs + 4Rs + 3Es.
- To promote self-awareness, self-management and responsible decision making process in students.
- To cultivate students’ respect for all people.
- To develop students who are able to act upon ideas for the improvement of the community.
- To develop students who are able to work with others for the betterment of the community.
GCP Level 1
These trips aim to provide all first year SST students a taste of the rich cultural and environmental diversity of Singapore’s regional neighbours. Through this programme, students will better understand Singapore’s role in the region and her relationship with other Asian countries.
GCP Level 2
These trips aim to enrich students’ interest in different areas (service learning, academic, CCA). Students are given the choice to go on trips to explore and deepen their interests.
GCP Level 3
These trips aim to stretch and further hone students’ talents in academic areas, leadership and CCA. Students are selected to go on trips in accordance with their talent and ability.
GCP Level 4
These trips provide platforms for students to initiate projects overseas. Through such projects, students are able to reach out to various communities and develop life skills. Students will be given opportunities to plan and execute their proposed projects, with the guidance of teacher mentors.