THE SST SUPPLEMENTARY INTAKE EXERCISE (SIE)
The Supplementary Intake Exercise is an admission exercise for primary six students who wish to seek admission to SST (Secondary 1 Intake for the following year) after the release of PSLE results. This is subject to the availability of vacancies.
Important Information and Dates (For Reference)
*If PSLE results are released on 20 Nov 2024 (Wednesday), 3rd day from release of PSLE results will be 22 Nov 2024.
- Students applying to SST will continue to participate in S1 Posting to choose schools and select Third Language option(s), if applicable.
- For successful SIE applicants, their school choices in the S1 Posting will be void but their Third Language(s) options will continue to apply.
- For unsuccessful SIE applicants, they will be posted based on their school choices and Third Language option(s) (if applicable) in the S1 Posting.
- Candidates who are offered a place in SST will need to sign an acceptance form in person to complete the SIE.
Applicants must create a unique account and apply through an online portal. (Link will be provided on the day of application if SIE is open for application)
The following documents should be submitted online to complete the application:
- Student EZ-Link Card/Passport (or equivalent photo-identification);
- PSLE Results Slip with the subject grades and PSLE score clearly shown;
- Unfilled MOE S1 Options Form that shows the applicant is not posted to a school via DSA;
- P5 Mid Year and Overall Results from School Report Book;
- P6 Mid Year and Prelim Results from School Report Book;
- CCA/Relevant Achievements (if any).
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to a face-to-face selection interview. The interview will be conducted in SST. Shortlisted candidates are only required to attend one session.
The final outcome of the exercise will be made known to all applicants via email.
For further enquiries on SIE, please contact SST at 65717200 (General Office) or email@example.com
Information is correct as of 22 Nov 2023