A CCA which cultivates resilient and confident athletes.
To empower students to strive with determination and true sportsmanship.
- To develop resilient students who overcome challenges and adversity; and
- Confident athletes who exhibit exemplary sportsmanship.
Mindset of excellence Resilience Commitment Reflective Discipline
Taekwondo is a martial art form that combines both physical training and mental development, inculcating discipline and values in students as they progress through belt levels and advanced sequences (Poomsae). Sparring (Kyorugi) and unarmed combat help improve reaction time, quick thinking and temperament.
SST Taekwondo is committed to helping students develop their skills and character. Under the guidance of coaches Mr. Hun Teck Kwang and Mr. Jeffrey Tan, the Taekwondo programme has produced many medal-winning individuals and teams in the National School Games and other competitions.
- Wednesdays (2.30pm to 4.30pm)
- Fridays (2.30pm to 4.30pm)
Key Competitions/ Programme
- National School Games TKD (Poomsae)
- National School Games TKD (Kyorugi)
- C Division Boys Team Yellow: 2nd
- C Division Boys Individual Yellow: 3rd
- B Division Boys Team Blue: 4th
- B Division Girls Individual Blue 4: 2nd
- B Division Girls Team Blue 4: 2nd
- B Division Boys Individual Black 2: 2nd
Members undergoing physical training
Secondary One students trying out TKD
Promoting Taekwondo as a CCA during the CCA fair
A performance for Staff Appreciation Week (SAW)