The SST Cross-Country Team was set up in 2010 and is made up of 25 running enthusiasts. The team is truly committed to the art of running and often encourages and supports each other in the process of working towards their goals and aspirations.
Teacher In Charge
- Alice Lim
- Karen Teo
- Mui Luan Choo
CCA Training Hours:
- Monday : 4.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Wed: 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Over the past two years, they have been actively participating in various competitions and through these competitions; they have been able to hone their skills and foster closer bonds with each other as one big family.
- Vision: Running Together with Heart and Soul.
- Moto: We Train Hard Together. We Excel together.
The team participated in the Akira Swift Cross-Country 2011 and Northwest Youth Run 2011 and we would like to congratulate the following students for their achieving commendable results:
- Tan Jing Heng (‘C’ Boys Category, Northwest Youth Run 2011)
- Denise Lim (‘C’ Girls Category, Northwest Youth Run 2011)
If you are interested to find out more, please visit their blog @ http://sstcrosscountry2010.blogspot.com.