Envisioned to be a global leader in transforming learning, the School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST) seeks to nurture passionate innovators who improve society through real-world applications of science and technology. If you value forging excellence, building an empowered community and expanding learning networks, talk to us about building a rewarding career at SST!
1. Teacher (Art, Design, Media & Technology)
2. Teacher (English Language)
3. Teacher (Chemistry)
4. Teacher (Physics)
5. HOD (Mother Tongue Languages)
- A good Bachelor or Postgraduate Degree in related discipline.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience.
- Possess curriculum design knowledge and skills.
- ICT skills will be an added advantage but an openness to learning and development is more important.
- For position 1, openness to teaching other art-related aspects, such as graphic design and related design-centric areas are also an advantage.
- For position 5, at least 5 years of teaching experience and 2 years in a leadership position.
How to apply :
Please send your detailed resume, educational certificates and transcripts with present and expected salaries to email@example.com.
For MOE Teachers, please attach your MOE curriculum vitae which can be generated from HRMS.
All information submitted to SST will be treated with strictest confidentiality and will not be returned.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
There are no positions available currently. Please check again for more details.