In April 2012, two groups of students participated in the Regional Round of the World Scholars’ Cup (WSC) and clinched a total of five awards, allowing them to qualify for the Global Finals, which will be held in Bangkok in June.
- Millie Thng S305
- Khit Sue Lun S309
- Tang Wen Yue S309
- Lai Ziying S309
- Eunice Loo S309
- Pasakorn Konwohrachet S307
- Top Rookie School (Senior Division)
- Top Rookie School (Junior Division)
- Pasakorn Konwohrachet (Top 5 Writers – Collaborative Writing, Senior Division)
- Tang Wen Yue (Overall 2nd Place Scholar, Rookie Schools)
- Tang Wen Yue (Bronze medal – Current Affairs, Junior Division)
We are very proud of their outstanding achievements as they were only given two months to prepare for the competition. Let us continue to lend our support to them as they prepare for the global finals next month!
The WSC is a co-curricular enrichment activity with participants from over 30 countries, which emphasises on interdisciplinary learning, teamwork and global community-building. Click here to find out more.