This year, Pioneer Junior College (PJC) will be co-organising The Engaging China Seminar with Business China Singapore, which targets mainly the pre-university and secondary school students who are interested in contemporary China, to motivate them to keep pace with its rapid developments. More importantly, this seminar also aims to show how Singaporeans should capitalise on our median location, multilingual and multicultural populace, to effectively maneuver between the East and West.
Details of the seminar are as follows:
- Theme: China – Quotient Student Forum- Grooming a Generation of Bicultural Singaporeans
- GOH: Mr Lim Swee Say, Minister in Prime Minister’s Office
- Date: 31 March 2012 (Saturday)
- Time: 8.15 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Venue: Ngee An Kongsi Auditorim, PJC
- Address: 21 Teck Whye Walk, Singapore 688258
The Seminar will be conducted in English and Mandarin. The MTL department will be nominating 20 Secondary 3 students offering HCL/CL to attend the event. One-way transport will be provided from SST to PJC at 7.30 a.m. on 31 March 2012.
Should you have any further queries, please contact HOD MTL, Mdm Bek Su Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Science and Technology, Singapore